I am super excited to announce that I am an Official Blogger for Female Entrepreneur Week 2017 #FEW. I’m so proud to be able to help support fellow female entrepreneurs in this way.
What is Female Entrepreneurs Week?
Female Entrepreneur Week is the 21st – 28th June. Female entrepreneurs week is ‘so packed with goodness it’s shed the normal limitations of what mere mortals call a ‘week’ and squeezed itself out either side of the weekends).
FEW is the ‘brainchild of serial entrepreneur, author and podcast host Nadia Finer. She has brought together 6 shining stars in the entrepreneurial world to give you just the right amount of tools and training to sky rocket your business – without the overwhelm’.
Are you one of the few?
♥ Few people have the courage or imagination to start their own business.
♥ Few people have the strength to seek help and support when they need it.
♥ Few people have the tenacity to keep going when quitting is the more attractive option.
Readers can sign up to FEW and access the FREE training and resources here.
When you join FEW you’ll recieve:
- Tutorials from each of the FEW crew – focused on just the essential steps to start and grow your business.
- Access to our temporary Female Entrepreneur Week Facebook Group – where you can meet other fiercely ambitious women, determined to make it as their own boss.
Meet the FEW Crew
- Business Coach Nadia Finer with ‘Pump Up Your Profits’ training.
- Digital Copywriter and Founder of The Worditude Club Laura Robinson with ‘Connect With Your Ideal Client’ training.
- Colin Pal from Thinkific with ‘Scale Up’ training.
- Founder of Financial Growth Academy Jo Simpson with ‘Be The Boss Of Your Business Finances’ training.
- PR Coach and Founder of THe Publicity Program Becs Miller with ‘Become An Influencer’ training.
- Facebook Ads Guru Caroline Wood with ‘Build a Buzz’ training.
- Graphic Designer and Founder of Designta Louise Clark with ‘Branding Essentials’ training.
I’m super keen to take part in these training sessions and to make use of the resources on offer and how I will be implementing them in my business.
I’ll be writing about how the training and resources have helped me when Female Entrepreneurs Week ends.
I’m looking forward to meeting the #FEW in the Facebook group.