Today 28th October 2017 I celebrate 1 year of BusyLazyMum.co.uk. I thought I’d celebrate my blogging birthday with a little post looking over what we’ve achieved in our first year and our goals for the next quarter.
I’ll be honest my first year hasn’t gone to plan. I haven’t posted as often as I’d like to of but I’m happy with what I have achieved from the amount of work I have put in.
My most viewed post is Christmas Opening Weekend at Inspirations Wholesale which had 2,952 views.
Facebook – 125 likes
Twitter – 156 followers –
Instagram – 62 followers
Pinterest – 23 followers
As you can see I have focused more on Facebook and Twitter and my following shows this.
Please feel free to click the links above to like or follow us across social media.
My favourite posts
- Boost Your Income with: Mystery Shopping.
- Allergy Awareness Week 2017: My Experience.
- Christmas Open Weekend at Inspirations Wholesale.
- £15 Holidays with The Sun.
- Chester Zoo Annual Pass Review.
My Sponsored Posts
I have been fortunate enough to have had a few opportunities in my first year to do sponsored posts.
- Valentines Day Gift For All The Family – Sponsored by Panasonic.
- Educational Quizzes Subscription Review – Sponsored by EducationalQuizzes.com
Goals for the first quarter of year 2.
- Reach 10,000 visitors.
- Focus my social media efforts on Pinterest and Instagram to reach 100 followers on each. Whilst also increasing my Facebook and Twitter followers to 200 each.
- Increasing my DA
To help me reach my goals I intend to rebrand the BusyLazyMum.co.uk site and implement everything I am learning from The Genius Bloggers Toolkit. I will also implement what I have learnt from my giveaway prize of a blog audit by Jenna Farmer at thebloglancer.co.uk. I will also be co-hosting the #Blogstravaganza Linky in December so keep a look out for me.